Read, reflect upon and discuss among a vast set of resources compiled for swim coaches.
These lessons can help coaches advance their careers, teams, study-of-science and our swim and aquatic profession.
- The Global Library for ISCA Member began with articles and video from many of ISCA's advisors.
- Get applied perspective from decades of experience as well as cutting edge advances.
- This site is opening to a select group of advance readers in August, 2020.
- Public launch is September 2020.
- An additional 50 lessons are joining the 200+ already available in the hours and days to come.
Insert your tweetable quote/phrase here
Let others know that you've found the new library!
Choose your pathway to access to the Global Library of ISCA:
Option, pay $310
Purchase a username for the collection of resources with a one-time payment. Approximate cost is about $1 per lesson.
Members in the International Swim Coaches Association get access to the Global Library when joining. Annual membership, $75, gives 12 months of access.
Upsell with another Purchase
Customers who purchase the ISCA edition of the USRPT ebook and course, A High School Season, a 14-week primer for Swim Coaches, are presented with an upsell option. Join ISCA and get access to the Global Library for an additional $50.
Lend your insights too!
- Assistance is desired for better organization and reviews for the pathways to navigate these digital elements.
- Create a quiz.
- Champion a topic area.
- Offer reflections on specific posts in the comments.
- Find some better illustrations or create them on your own too.