Read, reflect upon and discuss among a vast set of resources compiled for swim coaches.
These lessons can help coaches advance their careers, teams, study-of-science and our swim and aquatic profession.
- The Global Library for ISCA Member began with articles and video from many of ISCA's advisors.
- Get applied perspective from decades of experience as well as cutting edge advances.
- This site opened to a select group of advance readers in August, 2020.
- Launched, September 2020.
- An additional 50 lessons are joining the 200+ already available in the hours and days to come.
Insert your tweetable quote/phrase here
Let others know that you've found the new library!
Various pathways for access to the Global Library of ISCA:
Option, pay $310, Lifetime access
Purchase long-term access to all the resources at Read.SwimISCA.org, including the Global Library. Get your username for the collection with a one-time payment. Approximate cost is less than $1 per lesson.
As new courses and new lessons arrive, you'll get them too.
Members in the International Swim Coaches Association get access to the Global Library when joining. Annual membership, $75, gives 12 months of access.
Short term membership options are promoted now and then with special populations, target areas and co-sponsors.
Lend your insights too!
- Assistance is desired for better organization and reviews for the pathways to navigate these digital elements.
- Create a quiz.
- Champion a topic area.
- Offer reflections on specific posts in the comments.
- Find some better illustrations or create them on your own too.