An introduction course about swimming and aquatic skills
Course explains plenty of terms and insights. Explore concepts from the pool-side and elsewhere to become more safe, more skilled and more prepared for fun in and around the water.
- Viable since 2016 at Play.CLOH.org with Summer Dreamers
- For The Pittsburgh Project in summer 2018
- Was to head to the Allegheny County free swim lessons in 2020, but then came Covid-19.
- Migrated and shared among others with ISCA’s new library, Read.SwimISCA.org
- Summer Dreamer’s 2020 with its cyber-only camp, SKWIM & Water Polo
- Ready for Diversity and Inclusion and other aquatic professionals around the world.
Art goals and Expansion
One aim is to continually freshen the visual images within the course with our own photos and illustrations. The new artwork can be inserted into the pages of this course. Today’s participants can be a part of the future learning for others in the days and years to come.
If you have areas where you’d like to expand this course, feel free to contact, Mark@Rauterkus.com.